If you would like to be considered for any of the above positions please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
SEO Account Manager
Serve as the primary point of contact at Digital Third Coast for our portfolio of clients. This person will have ultimate responsibility for day-to-day management and interaction with SEO clients. The Account Manager will also work closely with the client team to create program strategy, obtain client approvals, and ensure that client requirements and business goals are well defined and achieved.
The Account Manager will also ensure that all client requests or needs are addressed in a timely manner. The Account Manager has ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and plays a key role in the achievement of client and Digital Third Coast's revenue goals.
Candidate will have at least 1-2 years experience with skills that include:
- Managing SEO campaigns for clients
- Client communications experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Understand the importance of good customer service
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Search engine marketing background preferred
- Web design/development background a plus