DTC is a work hard, play hard, fun office environment. We're pretty nerdy about digital marketing and that's what makes us stand out from our competitors. Digital Third Coast's mission is to make a measurable difference in our client's accounts. DTC offers a relaxed, casual work environment, competitive salary, gym membership, health/dental insurance, retirement package, and an awesome team. Digital Third Coast is located in the heart of the Wicker Park/Bucktown neighborhoods in Chicago, so as an added bonus, there is no shortage of great lunch options.
Learn more about our team here.
DTC is currently looking to fill positions for the following roles. If you would like to be considered, email email@example.com with the position of interest, your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
No Recruiters Please.
Paid Search Marketing Analyst
The Paid Search Analyst will be the main strategist and liaison to Digital Third Coast’s Paid Search clients. The Paid Search Analyst has ultimate responsibility for the day to day communication and management of a book of clients, including the achievement of client goals through paid search and display media. The applicant should be comfortable with terms like CPA, CPM, Remarketing, RLSA and so on.Candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Very strong written and verbal communication skill
- Love of client services Strong presentation skills
- Enthusiasm for all things paid search
- Creative thinking and paid search problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with a team and present new ideas and strategies
- Ability to work independently
- Web analytics experience
- Excellent analytical thinking and reasoning skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, including advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency with AdWords, Bing Ads, FB Ads, other PPC platforms
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to switch gears and adapt in a fast paced work environment
- Blogging background a plus
- Client communication through phone, email and in-person meetings
- Research of competitive paid search landscape
- Generation of keyword lists including expansion of current paid search campaigns
- Creation and testing of paid search ad copy
- PPC account maintenance and reporting
- Analysis of paid search trends through Google Analytics and PPC search engine reports
- Coordination with Paid Search Director on projects and responsibilities
- Identification of opportunities for SEO project leads to review
- Identification of new, creative paid search opportunities for client review
- Creation, presentation and implementation of new strategies through campaign analysis
- Management of day to day account activities
SEO Account Manager
Serve as the primary point of contact at Digital Third Coast for our portfolio of clients. This person will have ultimate responsibility for day-to-day management and interaction with SEO clients. The Account Manager will also work closely with the client team to create program strategy, obtain client approvals, and ensure that client requirements and business goals are well defined and achieved.
The Account Manager will also ensure that all client requests or needs are addressed in a timely manner. The Account Manager has ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and plays a key role in the achievement of client and Digital Third Coast's revenue goals.
Candidate will have at least 1-2 years experience with skills that include:
- Managing SEO campaigns for clients
- Client communications experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Understand the importance of good customer service
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Search engine marketing background preferred
- Web design/development background a plus